PRO HAX BASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the best programmers and game hackers come. The best programs and game hacks are here on PRO HAX BASE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confirm Here

Go down 
+6
LordofDeath9000
YoungDragon
AlecBliss
Zeta.Reticuli
x-Pain-x
Tobi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi
Founder
Founder
Tobi

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:30 pm

As founder of PRO HAX BASE I must also confirm that I am a programmer and a hacker.
Back to top Go down
http://prohaxbase.heavenforum.com
x-Pain-x
SPECIAL
SPECIAL
x-Pain-x

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:36 pm

I'm a newbie programmer, I know a little about http networking, botnets, all that stuff but I don't know how to write bots scripts or batch files yet, so I don't consider myself a hacker.
Back to top Go down
http://merked-x.co.nr
Zeta.Reticuli
Noob
Noob

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:12 am

newbie hacker
Back to top Go down
x-Pain-x
SPECIAL
SPECIAL
x-Pain-x

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Zeta.Reticuli wrote:
newbie hacker

Zeta, I will kill you if you bring any cdh people here.
Back to top Go down
AlecBliss
SPECIAL
SPECIAL
AlecBliss

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 am

I'm gonna try to learn to be a programmer and a hacker.
Back to top Go down
YoungDragon
Noob
Noob

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Programmer/Advanced Hacker   Confirm Here EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:48 pm

I'm an advanced hacker and an advanced programmer. I know a little bit more then Tobi...

To prove, i will show you how to use functions and the getasynckeystate function in VB and a little bit of C++:

C++:

Code:
Include <Iostream>

using namespace std;

Int main (){
    cout << "Hello World, this is a bit of programming in C++ by YoungDragon(2008 Version)" << endl;
    return 0;
}

VB Coding:

Code:
Function NAMEHERE ()
MsgBox "You have Called the Function NAMEHERE", vbinformation, "NAMEHERE"
End Function

Command1_Click()
Call NAMEHERE
End Sub

GetAsyncKeyState in VB6:

Code:
Option Explicit
Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (vKey as Long) as Long

Form_Load
Timer1.Enabled = True
End Sub

Timer1_Timer()
Dim AKey as Long
AKey = GetAsyncKeyState(vbKeyA)
if AKey <> 0 then
Label1.Caption = "You pressed A!"
End If
End Sub

Note, all of this code was hand typed.
Back to top Go down
x-Pain-x
SPECIAL
SPECIAL
x-Pain-x

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Welcome to the boards YoungDragon! Never really expected you to come over here lolol.
Back to top Go down
AlecBliss
SPECIAL
SPECIAL
AlecBliss

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:03 am

Uhmm..I am now learning how to make trainers. ;D
Thanks to Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Founder
Founder
Tobi

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:32 am

AlecBliss wrote:
Uhmm..I am now learning how to make trainers. ;D
Thanks to Tobi.
No problem Wink
Back to top Go down
LordofDeath9000
Noob
Noob

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:03 am

I know a little about BATCH, that's all though.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Beginner Member
Beginner Member
Zero

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:50 am

I'd Like to learn how to make a T.W.O. Trainer any one want to show me how?
Back to top Go down
http://prohaxbase.heavenforum.com/
x-Pain-x
SPECIAL
SPECIAL
x-Pain-x

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:51 am

Theo, stop posting spam, this is to confirm whether or not you're a hacker and o(r) a programmer, nobody here is gonna give you variables for the game so stop.
Back to top Go down
X_Gravity_Assassin
Noob
Noob

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:39 pm

That's not me lol thats someone else look at the ip genius looks like your not to bright.
Back to top Go down
spideralert
SPECIAL
SPECIAL
spideralert

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:50 am

im a n00bish hacker Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.tornadomadness.blogspot.com
K3nny
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:03 pm

I am an advanced programmer and a moderate hacker.

Btw, Young, your not an 'advanced' hacker lol. Could you hijack this forum in less then an hour? That's not even advanced hacking. Thats more moderate. Advanced hacking would be like phone phreaking or getting into servers. Hack into a Pentagon server, then you'd be an advanced hacker. I'm not trying to be mean, just touching up your vocabulary.
Back to top Go down
x-Pain-x
SPECIAL
SPECIAL
x-Pain-x

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:12 am

K3nny wrote:

Btw, Young, your not an 'advanced' hacker lol. Could you hijack this forum in less then an hour? That's not even advanced hacking. Thats more moderate. Advanced hacking would be like phone phreaking or getting into servers. Hack into a Pentagon server, then you'd be an advanced hacker. I'm not trying to be mean, just touching up your vocabulary.

K3nny... YD is cool. There is only a few groups in the world that can hack the pentagon server. So I don't think hacking the Pentagon's server is advanced. I think it's 1337 and ABOVE. Btw K3nny, you misspelled "Breaking" you spelled it "Phreaking". Not to be mean or anything, just touching up your vocabulary.

P.S You forgot your Apostrophe on "Thats" it's "That's" because it's a conjunction word. "That's" means "That is". Not being a smart ass or anything, just touching up your grammar.
Back to top Go down
K3nny
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:25 pm

x-Pain-x wrote:
K3nny wrote:

K3nny... YD is cool. There is only a few groups in the world that can hack the pentagon server. So I don't think hacking the Pentagon's server is advanced. I think it's 1337 and ABOVE. Btw K3nny, you misspelled "Breaking" you spelled it "Phreaking". Not to be mean or anything, just touching up your vocabulary.

P.S You forgot your Apostrophe on "Thats" it's "That's" because it's a conjunction word. "That's" means "That is". Not being a smart ass or anything, just touching up your grammar.
Wow. That shows how much you know, Pain. Try googling phone phreaking some time. Btw, I know YD is cool. I know him a lot better then you do, so I can safely say he is not an advanced hacker. Maybe when he said that, he meant for games, but that would fall under the category of programming. KTHNXBAI
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Founder
Founder
Tobi

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Also I would want to say something to YoungDragon, from his confirmation in this topic. First of all is that this is the confirmation topic where u must specify if u'r a hacker and/or programmer, not give examples of codes nor say u'r a better programmer than others: "I know a little bit more than Tobi."
Don't get me wrong but that's not something to be said especially that it cannot be proved. I know YoungDragon is the best SAB hacker and I do respect that but hacking SAB is far away from advanced programming. Since I'll be working on more project I will prove all of u who is the best programmer over here and if anyone thinks he can make something better than feel free to post a better project (not trainer). If I was a noob I wouldn't have created PRO HAX BASE, like some noobs do and they think they are the best. Don't get me wrong but I'm sure all of u would agree with me. Good luck to all of u Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
K3nny
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Tobi wrote:
Also I would want to say something to YoungDragon, from his confirmation in this topic. First of all is that this is the confirmation topic where u must specify if u'r a hacker and/or programmer, not give examples of codes nor say u'r a better programmer than others: "I know a little bit more than Tobi."
Don't get me wrong but that's not something to be said especially that it cannot be proved. I know YoungDragon is the best SAB hacker and I do respect that but hacking SAB is far away from advanced programming. Since I'll be working on more project I will prove all of u who is the best programmer over here and if anyone thinks he can make something better than feel free to post a better project (not trainer). If I was a noob I wouldn't have created PRO HAX BASE, like some noobs do and they think they are the best. Don't get me wrong but I'm sure all of u would agree with me. Good luck to all of u Wink Smile
Agreed. Also, idk if I'm better then you at programming, but I think we come in pretty close together lol. Maybe some time, we can have a friendly little competition, eh? Just for fun , ya know Wink
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Founder
Founder
Tobi

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:43 pm

K3nny wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Agreed. Also, idk if I'm better then you at programming, but I think we come in pretty close together lol. Maybe some time, we can have a friendly little competition, eh? Just for fun , ya know Wink
Sure, why not! I actually learned most of things by myself (including programming). So yeah, I think I'll make some contests Wink
Back to top Go down
K3nny
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:25 am

Tobi wrote:
K3nny wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Sure, why not! I actually learned most of things by myself (including programming). So yeah, I think I'll make some contests Wink
Lol. I'm self taught too. Learned everything I know myself. Tutorials and source codes are for people with no natural talent, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confirm Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirm Here   Confirm Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Confirm Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRO HAX BASE :: Programming :: Programmers & Hackers-
Jump to: