The place where the best programmers and game hackers come. The best programs and game hacks are here on PRO HAX BASE
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 K3nny's Universal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K3nny
SPECIAL
SPECIAL


Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: K3nny's Universal   Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Ever wanted a trainer for a game, but you couldn't find one and you were too lazy to make it? With a universal trainer, all you have to do is find the .swf for the game you want to hack, and get the variables. No programming needed.

PREVIEW VIDEO


DOWNLOAD

mediafire.com ?cvvlievnav6niu2

I have updated and made changes to the universal, so if you have already downloaded, download it again.


Last edited by K3nny on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobi
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : Behind you!

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Well done, K3nny, it works perfect. But for some unknown reason it refuses to close from the window x button. What did u used to make it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prohaxbase.heavenforum.com
K3nny
SPECIAL
SPECIAL


Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Tobi wrote:
Well done, K3nny, it works perfect. But for some unknown reason it refuses to close from the window x button. What did u used to make it?
I did that on purpose, because if you close out with the X, and one of the other forms are open, it doesnt close them all. I don't want users to have the inconvenience of having to close multiple windows themselves, so I made the "Close" in the file menu which closes all the forms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobi
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : Behind you!

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:20 pm

K3nny wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Well done, K3nny, it works perfect. But for some unknown reason it refuses to close from the window x button. What did u used to make it?
I did that on purpose, because if you close out with the X, and one of the other forms are open, it doesnt close them all. I don't want users to have the inconvenience of having to close multiple windows themselves, so I made the "Close" in the file menu which closes all the forms.
There could have been a more easier way. I'll show u in my next release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prohaxbase.heavenforum.com
K3nny
SPECIAL
SPECIAL


Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Tobi wrote:
K3nny wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Well done, K3nny, it works perfect. But for some unknown reason it refuses to close from the window x button. What did u used to make it?
I did that on purpose, because if you close out with the X, and one of the other forms are open, it doesnt close them all. I don't want users to have the inconvenience of having to close multiple windows themselves, so I made the "Close" in the file menu which closes all the forms.
There could have been a more easier way. I'll show u in my next release.
I know there is. That's just the way I wanted to do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobi
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : Behind you!

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:39 pm

btw there's your special rank for adding the links in your work Kenny, congratz Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prohaxbase.heavenforum.com
K3nny
SPECIAL
SPECIAL


Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:40 pm

lol ty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobi
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : Behind you!

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:51 pm

K3nny wrote:
lol ty
np Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prohaxbase.heavenforum.com
K3nny
SPECIAL
SPECIAL


Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:11 pm

You should check out the changes i made. Its sexy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobi
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : Behind you!

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:41 pm

It looks good. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prohaxbase.heavenforum.com
x-Pain-x
SPECIAL
SPECIAL
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Your house.

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:29 pm

how did you make everything transparent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://merked-x.co.nr
K3nny
SPECIAL
SPECIAL


Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:48 am

This is for VB6

Code:

Option Explicit

Private Declare Function GetWindowLongA Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal nIndex As Long) As Long

Private Declare Function SetWindowLongA Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal nIndex As Long, ByVal dwNewLong As Long) As Long

Private Declare Function SetLayeredWindowAttributes Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal crey As Byte, ByVal bAlpha As Byte, ByVal dwFlags As Long) As Long

Private Const GWL_EXSTYLE = (-20)

Private Const WS_EX_LAYERED = &H80000

Private Const LWA_ALPHA = &H2&

Private Function Opacity(Value As Byte, Frm As Form)

On Error GoTo ErrorHandler

Dim MaxVal As Byte, MinVal As Byte

MinVal = 20: MaxVal = 255

If Value > MaxVal Then Value = MaxVal

If Value < MinVal Then Value = MinVal

SetWindowLongA Frm.hwnd, GWL_EXSTYLE, GetWindowLongA(Frm.hwnd, GWL_EXSTYLE) Or WS_EX_LAYERED

SetLayeredWindowAttributes Frm.hwnd, 0, Value, LWA_ALPHA

ErrorHandler: Exit Function

End Function

Private Sub Form_Load()
Opacity 150, Me
End Sub
In the Form Load sub, you can make the opacity anywhere from 20-255. Opacity = transparency.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x-Pain-x
SPECIAL
SPECIAL
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Your house.

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:08 am

I found out how already, just change the Opacity in properties, way easier than VB6.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://merked-x.co.nr
Tobi
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : Behind you!

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:17 pm

x-Pain-x wrote:
I found out how already, just change the Opacity in properties, way easier than VB6.
Of course it is. But still. Sometimes using an older programming language has some advantages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prohaxbase.heavenforum.com
x-Pain-x
SPECIAL
SPECIAL
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Your house.

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:26 am

Tobi wrote:
x-Pain-x wrote:
I found out how already, just change the Opacity in properties, way easier than VB6.
Of course it is. But still. Sometimes using an older programming language has some advantages.


lol you act like it's a whole different language from VB10, when they're the same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://merked-x.co.nr
K3nny
SPECIAL
SPECIAL


Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:53 pm

x-Pain-x wrote:
Tobi wrote:
x-Pain-x wrote:
I found out how already, just change the Opacity in properties, way easier than VB6.
Of course it is. But still. Sometimes using an older programming language has some advantages.


lol you act like it's a whole different language from VB10, when they're the same thing.
They have quite a few differences. Like you said, VB10 is easier then VB6. That just makes VB6 more expandable and customizable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Beginner Member
Beginner Member
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 23
Location : C:/Windows

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:58 pm

This is nice. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prohaxbase.heavenforum.com/
Tobi
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : Behind you!

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:55 pm

I was also working on something similar to this program. But since I'm working on more on the same time I can't release them too fast. One thing is sure: More than sure I will release it and it's gonna be REALLY cool Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prohaxbase.heavenforum.com
K3nny
SPECIAL
SPECIAL


Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Tobi wrote:
I was also working on something similar to this program. But since I'm working on more on the same time I can't release them too fast. One thing is sure: More than sure I will release it and it's gonna be REALLY cool Wink
Can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x-Pain-x
SPECIAL
SPECIAL
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Your house.

PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:45 am

K3nny, there is a flaw in this universal, the size of the games aren't correct. Meaning; games that need to be perfect size; for example : Territory War Online, if it isn't exactly 700x550 the stage gets cut off and sides aren't even. This is a problem with other games that need perfect size also. If there was a way to make it so you can change the size of the flash it would be a lot better. The transparency is a little flaw also, because some games you cannot see everything, I personally don't think that it should be transparent or translucent because some games have a lot more detail than others; example : Spewer. Well I hope this feedback helps a little bit on your next version.

~ Pain
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://merked-x.co.nr
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: K3nny's Universal   

Back to top Go down
 
K3nny's Universal
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRO HAX BASE :: Programming :: Program Releases-
Jump to: