PRO HAX BASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the best programmers and game hackers come. The best programs and game hacks are here on PRO HAX BASE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giving Free EXTREMELY RARE Tools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobi
Founder
Founder
Tobi

Giving Free EXTREMELY RARE Tools Empty
PostSubject: Giving Free EXTREMELY RARE Tools   Giving Free EXTREMELY RARE Tools EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:57 pm

First I wanna tell all of you that it sure is worth taking those surveys, most of them are free and u can always choose what survey u want to complete cause it's optional, especially the fact that most of them are free and u will get some of the rarest and some of them unique tools. This will have its own system and I already started with this. Here how's the system works:

Step 1. Go to my plunder account.Go Here
Step 2. Choose one of my uploaded projects which says "Premium Content" and asks for a survey.
Step 3. Complete one of the surveys on the box to unlock the file and then download it.
Step 4. Reply on this post the exact time and date u downloaded the file after u completed it, so this way I will know who made it. Also my account tells me the exact time of a finished survey so that's why u must reply here.

There are 4 types of tools. Each ones better than others. Depending on many surveys u made, u will get "survey points" here on this forum. Each survey and download means 1 point. And the "redemption" will more like a shop system. The more survey points, the better tools.

NOTE: SOME OF THE TOOLS CONTAIN PROGRAMMING SECRETS, INCLUDING SOURCE CODES, THAT WILL HELP U MAKE SOME OF THE BEST AND PROFESSIONAL LOOKING PROJECTS, REALLY EASY. I'M TALKING ABOUT VISUAL BASIC 6 HERE Wink

1st type of tools - some pretty good tools, also rare and very helpful - 10 survey points required
2nd type of tools - some better tools than the first ones, they are also simple to use - 20 survey points required
3rd type of tools - this kind of tools begin to be more advanced and also more powerful and rare - 30 survey points required
4th type of tools - over here are some unique tools, and most powerful of all those - 40 survey points required.

Since this way we all can track your survey activity through this topic, when u have enough points u can post a reply on what type of tools u want redeem and I shall send a private message with the chosen tools.

The tools cannot be shared with anyone else. Only for personal use.
There won't be any points cancellations. And also, no complains will be accepted. And then again, it sure is worth it. I wish u all good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://prohaxbase.heavenforum.com

Giving Free EXTREMELY RARE Tools
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRO HAX BASE :: Announcements-
Jump to: