The place where the best programmers and game hackers come. The best programs and game hacks are here on PRO HAX BASE

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Working on more projects!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobi
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Working on more projects!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:02 pm

I know I haven't been active those days but I must tell all of u that I'm working on more projects at once. These projects are some of the most advanced I ever made, still I also have some that are complete but I never released them. Even if it sounds lame, I know it would be best to finish them one by one and that's what I'm going to do. Also, I want all of u to be active and especially when I'm going to release those projects because in a way or another, some of them are going to give credits about members of PRO HAX BASE and only the names of active ones will be on them Wink . Keep up the good work everybody Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prohaxbase.heavenforum.com
x-Pain-x
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

PostSubject: Re: Working on more projects!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:41 am

Tobi wrote:
I know I haven't been active those days but I must tell all of u that I'm working on more projects at once. These projects are some of the most advanced I ever made, still I also have some that are complete but I never released them. Even if it sounds lame, I know it would be best to finish them one by one and that's what I'm going to do. Also, I want all of u to be active and especially when I'm going to release those projects because in a way or another, some of them are going to give credits about members of PRO HAX BASE and only the names of active ones will be on them Wink . Keep up the good work everybody Wink

This question isn't to offend you or anything, but... Why is it, that you take a million years to finish your projects lol. Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://merked-x.co.nr
Tobi
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Working on more projects!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:53 am

x-Pain-x wrote:
Tobi wrote:

This question isn't to offend you or anything, but... Why is it, that you take a million years to finish your projects lol. Surprised

Somehow I'm glad u asked this. Well here's how things work. I know I keep saying that I make more projects and it takes some time until I release them, BUT I actually try to make them look perfect and also I make them more advanced. I could make all of them in less than an hour and release them, but when I do my work, I really want it to look good and to be efficiently. It takes allot of coding in what I'm doing, more than u think, Pain.
More than sure I will release them and u will all agree it is worth waiting for them Wink Almost done with some of them Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prohaxbase.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on more projects!   

Back to top Go down

Working on more projects!
Page 1 of 1