PRO HAX BASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the best programmers and game hackers come. The best programs and game hacks are here on PRO HAX BASE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plunder Survey Bypass (my way)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
proxe
Noob
Noob
proxe

Plunder Survey Bypass (my way) Empty
PostSubject: Plunder Survey Bypass (my way)   Plunder Survey Bypass (my way) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm

OK hey I'm new but I saw a post saying that people don't like plunder because of the surveys.
In this tut I'll show you the simple way I've found out to by pass them Very Happy
Internet Explorer is needed.
(firefox doesn't work because it won't freeze the loading process when you right click)

Step One
To begin simply go to the plunder file wanted on Internet Explorer ex: Example Page
Step Two
As loading before the screen fades into the blade screen of ads right click and go to view source, if you've missed it simply get redy to right click again and hit f5 when ready.
Step Three
Once the source opens hit crtl + f and type in the . file type of the file example "ctrl+f" =".app" or ".exe" or ".zip" or ".rar"
Step Four
Once you've got the correct file type cycle through until you get a web link it will begin with something like pearl.plunder.com/... or barbodas.plunder.com... or various names
Step Five
Open up a new window or tab and copy and paste the link to the plunder file then clikc save open etc.

as easy as 5 steps lol!
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Founder
Founder
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Plunder Survey Bypass (my way)   Plunder Survey Bypass (my way) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:13 pm

I've seen people than complicates too much about this. This is the easiest way. BTW, u don't have to refresh the page u could go to tools and view page source then do the rest. It's simple bounce
Back to top Go down
http://prohaxbase.heavenforum.com
proxe
Noob
Noob
proxe

PostSubject: Re: Plunder Survey Bypass (my way)   Plunder Survey Bypass (my way) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:18 pm

I know Razz but sometimes when i go tools - view source it doesn't show anything but the ad blockers HTML code
Back to top Go down
Ash
Beginner Member
Beginner Member
Ash

PostSubject: Re: Plunder Survey Bypass (my way)   Plunder Survey Bypass (my way) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:22 pm

i have no surveys on plunder ?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
proxe
Noob
Noob
proxe

PostSubject: Re: Plunder Survey Bypass (my way)   Plunder Survey Bypass (my way) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:08 pm

are you premium?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plunder Survey Bypass (my way)   Plunder Survey Bypass (my way) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plunder Survey Bypass (my way)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRO HAX BASE :: Programming :: Tutorials-
Jump to: